6.0L Powerstroke Performance Turbocharger Drop in replacement. 62mm Billet Wheel 2004.5 - 2008
2004.5 - 2008 Ford F-Series, E-Series & Excursion
Engine S/N 6,155,636 & Up
This Price includes a Core Charge of $400.00 Refundable with return of your Core
- UPGRADED 62MM BILLET COMPRESSOR WHEEL
- EXTENDED-TIP COMPRESSOR WHEEL TECHNOLOGY
- INCREASED TRANSIENT RESPONSE WITH HIGH-FLOW 10 BLADE INCONEL TURBINE WHEEL
- HIGH -SPEED VSR BALANCED FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
- DROP-IN UPGRADE REQUIRES NO MODIFICATIONS
- SUPPORTS STOCK UP TO 480HP APPLICATIONS
CORE RETURN POLICY
1. A core credit will be issued when a Rebuildable Core is presented and turned in; provided the core meets
Turbodaves’s or manufacture’s core acceptance/return policy standards.
2. We reserve the right to refuse to exchange at the flat price any core unit received for the
a. Core is not in an “as removed from engine condition”.
b. Damage from improper removal methods.
c. Damage from fire, wreck or water.
d. Damage from improper packing and shipping.
e. Cannibalization of units. (Cannibalizing the rebuildable parts and substituting
scrap parts for exchange purposes.)
f. Disassembled cores or reassembled cores.
g. A conversion charge may be applicable, if the core returned is not like for like.
3. In the event no core is presented at the time of purchase, a core charge will be invoiced (if
the item being purchased is sold as an exchange unit).
4. All core charges must be paid (or an acceptable core returned) upon Purchase.
5. Core credit will be equal to the amount charged on the original invoice for an acceptable
6. Acceptable cores are to be returned 30 Days from date of original sales invoice for full
7. In order for core credit to be issued in a timely manner, customers should supply a copy of
the Turbodave's invoice/packing slip with the returned core.